Monday, December 15, 2014

Favorite Logos

I enjoy wearing the brand Ariat, which is a horse riding apparel brand. Other than the fact that they have great quality clothing, I like their logo because it is very clever. It took me years to actually figure out what the logo was but I still liked it because it was a shield like shape and was small but detailed. Later on I figured out that the logo is actually three interlocking horseshoes which I think is the most clever idea ever. It looks like a keltic knot mixed with a flower like shape.
Ariat Logo:

From the best logo links, I think the 38 dots logo is the best. The name has dots in the name and the logo is a 38 made up of dots. It really caught my attention because it is clever and very visually appealing. The different colored dots provide variety in the logo and the different sized dots do the same. Overall I think it is the most clever and most appealing logo out of them all.
38dots logo:

1 comment:

  1. I actually choose the same logo design as you (38 Dots) for similar reasons. This logo really caught my attention because of the color used and the dots.

    ReplyDelete